Client Attraction Strategies with Jacob RatliffAug 11, 2021
Listen Now >>
The inescapable truth is that a successful coaching business requires clients. Who are they? Where are they? How do I find them? What do I say to them? How do I attract them to my business? If you find these questions confusing and perplexing, join me for today’s show, where we discuss all things related to client attraction.
Jacob Ratliff is a Client Attraction Coach and entrepreneur based in Asheville, North Carolina. Using his identity and lived experiences as the catalyst for creating his business, Jacob uplifts people and helps them to grow their businesses by leaning into their authentic, confident, empowered selves. With over five years’ experience in growing clients’ businesses as well as his own, Jacob is uniquely positioned to help high-impact coaches build intimate relationships online to attract high-paying clients. Over the past five years, he has developed a comprehensive training and coaching program that helps entrepreneurs increase brand awareness and visibility, create meaningful engagement, and maintain long-term clients.
- How Jacob came into the work he does today from his beginnings as a freelance digital marketing designer
- The value in identifying your ideal client and crafting messaging that speaks directly to them and their pain points
- Why Jacob focuses his marketing on LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs but also attracts other clients to whom the same message appeals
- How and where to look for your ideal client—and it may not always be the people you think!
- Why your ideal client, niche, offer, and message should constantly evolve–so allow some wiggle room!
- How to establish authenticity through building relationships with clients–instead of using long-winded, sales-y posts
- The value of authentic social media conversations from you, the person–not the salesperson
- The value in asking questions in direct message conversations to find deeper pain points; start by digging deeper three feet at a time
- How to be aware of unnatural tactics and techniques that don’t align with you and your values
- Jacob’s advice: “The most important piece of client attraction is to find what works best for you.”
You Only Need 2 Ingredients to Rapidly Scale Your Email List...
Enter your details below, and I'll send over my two-part training series that gives you the two ingredients you need to scale your email list today.
You're safe with me. I'll never spam you or sell your contact info. Unsubscribe at any time.