Why Most Content Marketing Doesn't WorkFeb 15, 2022
If you’ve tried creating content to market your business...and seen NO results...then you’re not alone.
In fact, MOST content marketing fails dramatically, and in this post I’m going to show you the #1 mistake that leads to content marketing catastrophe...and how to FIX it 🛠
There’s nothing more obnoxious than pouring tons of time and money into creating content only to see nothing come from it:
- No new web traffic
- No new leads
- No new clients
...just a lot of wasted time.
This is the #` complaint I hear from coaches when it comes to marketing, and it usually sounds like this:
“I’ve tried content marketing but it didn’t work for me.”
So I take a look at their content––whether it’s blog articles, videos, or even podcast episodes––and the reason is always the same…
It’s all CONTENT, but no MARKETING
The content is great––it provides value to their ideal clients, but it’s missing one key thing: WHAT TO DO NEXT.
Your blog post can provide all the value in the world, but when you provide the value and just leave it at that...it’s all content but no marketing.But it’s actually really simple. In fact, it’s not complicated at all.
There are just three steps:
- Create valuable content. Add REAL value for your ideal customers. Above all––help them.
- Add the LOGICAL NEXT STEP––the action that you want your audience to take. It could be a click to another page or an email opt-in, but always make sure you’re putting the next step right in front of them.
- Drive traffic to your content. People have to consume your content, so get your content in front of your ideal clients.
When you follow these three steps, you:
- Build trust with your audience by providing useful content
- Establish yourself as an authority in your niche
- Generate more prospective customers
...And last but not least…
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to level up your client attraction game.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.